- Under this scheme interest is compounded quarterly.
Open an account
- Individual account - ANNEXURE-A-INDIVIDUAL SAVING-CURRENT ACCOUNTS
- Society /Clubs /Association /Trust - ANNEXTURE-E-SOCIETY-ASSOCIATION-CLUBS-TRUST ACCOUNTS
- ANNEXURE -B-SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP ACCOUNTS
- ANNEXURE-C-PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNTS
- ANNEXURE-D-COMPANIES ACCOUNTS
View Interest Rate Click Here
TDS will be deducted as per applicable Income Tax rule. At per the prevailing rule, TDS will be deducted if the aggregate of interest exceeds Rs.40,000 unless Form 15G/ Form 15 H is submitted at the beginning of each financial year.