Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd values your time as it is more precious than money & also concerned about your convenience. JKSBL is one of very few co-operative Banks offers 24x7 ATM services for since 2000. JKSBL is also offering, new age technology based, e-Lobby Banking services 24x7 presently at select branches & plans to offer the same at many more locations in the near future.
JKSBL is member of National Financial Switch (NFS) designed by the Reserve Bank of India & offers cash withdrawal services through 2,20,000 + ATM centers of member Banks across India. Thus, JKSBL though has local presence, is accessible from almost any part of our country. JKSBL is also equally equipped to offer ATM services to customers of other member Banks.
JKSBL launched ATM-cum-Debit Card facility through RBI (NPCI) initiated RuPay switch. RuPay ATM cum DEBIT card service is now available to all the customers of our Bank and the same can be accepted at those Point Of Sale(POS) which has made tie-up arrangement with National Financial Switch (NFS) i.e. RUPAY.
Rupay Debit Card -
1. RuPay - Classic
2. RuPay - Platinum
With Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd & Other Bank's ATM
- Operations allowed 24x7
- Multi Lingual
- With JKSB-ATM - English, Hindi & Marathi
- With Other-ATM - English, Hindi
- Maximum Cash withdrawal limit Rs. 25,000/- per day, across India
- Free of charge for transaction done on JKSB-ATM
- Transaction from ANY Bank’s ATM, across INDIA
- Over Draft account can be accessed from Other Bank’s ATM – NFS network ATM
Options available with Janakalyan Sahakari Bank – ATM
- Balance Query
- Cash Withdrawal
- PIN Change
- Fast withdrawal in multiples of Rs. 1,000/- (Fast Cash)
- Fund transfer – Account to Account (with Linked account only)
- Other Services* (in process)
Options available with Other Bank’s ATM
- Balance Query
- Cash Withdrawal
- Mini-statement* (in process)
- PIN Change* (in process)
- Add-on feature with Janakalyan Sahakari Bank’s ATM Card is Multiple account operation (with Linked account only)
Customers of the Janakalyan Bank shall be eligible and allowed to use the facilities only after his/ her/ their application.
Eligible account types are Savings, Current.
- Keep the card in a prominent place in wallet / vault.
- Memorize PIN (password). Change your PIN periodically.
- Be cautious when strangers offer to help you at an ATM.
- Stand close to the ATM and shield the keypad with your hand when keying in your PIN
- You get a receipt every time you make an ATM transaction.
- If your card is jammed, retained, lost or stolen inform immediately to issuing Bank \ Branch with a written intimation or use help line
- Take your card back before leaving ATM center
- Ensure to register for SMS Banking facility to get your ATM transactions alerts on your Mobile phones
- Do not give out any information about your ATM card over the telephone.
- Do not key-in your PIN until the ATM requests you to do so.
- Never force your card into the card slot.
- Don’t throw away the expired card. Always cut the card diagonally before disposing.
- Don’t share your PIN (password) to anyone, whether to family member, bank staff or police.
- Never write your PIN on your card
- Never Expose the card to excessive heat /magnetic field. e.g. magnetic lock, Mobile,
- In case of lost, stolen Card, call to our Toll free number 1800225381 to Hot list your card
- For Damaged, Duplicate Card or PIN (password), please contact your branch
- FOr Hot Listing SMS 'HOTC' to 9223178900
Customer Complaint Slip
- In case any problem to access your account
- Complaint pad is available at all JKSB-ATM cabin (for Janakalyan Sahakari Bank’s customer only) or JKSBL Customer Care, Toll free number 1800 22 5381(Monday to Friday – 10.30 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Put a “ √ ” mark in the square against the option provided
- Feed the require details & submit the complaint form to any JKSB-branch