Express Cheque Deposit facility - Customer has to select his/her branch and enter account number. Machine displays Customer Name. On receiving confirmation, it requests customer to enter Cheque Details and accepts the Cheque. Machine prints copy of the Cheque as acknowledgement with date & time stamp.
Passbook printing - Customer has to login with his Customer number & Password. On successful verification of these credentials, it displays message to insert Passbook in opened position where last entry is printed. The machine, after completing the printing, ejects the Passbook to enable customer to collect it back.
Mini-Statement printing - Once logged-in with correct combination of Customer Number and Password, customer can get a print of last 5 or 10 or 15 transactions in mini format.
Similarly, all other facilities of stopping payments, viewing information, providing feedbacks, registering complaints etc. can be done with user-friendly menu navigations.
Now customers can access the KIOSK with BAR CODE made available on the Passbook. This will make the usage convenient for the Customers.
- Customers of the Janakalyan Bank shall be eligible and allowed to use the facilities only after his/ her/ their application.
- Eligible account types are Savings, Current, Cash Credit (CC), Cash Credit Hypothecation (CCHYP),Over Draft (OD), Over Draft against Deposit (ODDEP)
Features of Kiosk -
It is a unique automated machine that accepts a cheque and gives a scanned image of the cheque as an acknowledgement with date, time, cheque number, amount etc. It has eliminated the dependence on human resources reducing the time required for processing a cheque and significantly reducing the time taken to deposit a cheque. Customers can access kiosks 24 x 7, 365 days.
- • Select your branch from the list.
- • Select product (Account Type) from the list.
- • Enter your A/c number and touch on the ‘Name’ field.
- • Name of the account will be displayed in ‘Name’ filed.
- • Check it carefully. If name is incorrect, check the branch-product-account number and re-enter.
- • If name is correct, enter the Cheque Date from calendar.
- • Enter the Cheque Amount.
- • Enter Narration, if required.
- • Insert the cheque in the machine with its face up and MICR code on the left.
- • If you want to deposit multiple cheques in same account, press ‘Back’ button and feed cheque date & cheque amount etc. and proceed.
- • Else press ‘Exit’. Kiosk will give you printed receipt with image of deposited cheque.
- • Cheques can be deposited even after banking hours as per own convenience.
- • Account balance can be checked 24 x 7, 365 days.
- • Passbook can be updated 24 x 7, 365 days.
- • Mini-Statement (5, 10 or 15 transactions) can be printed 24 x 7, 365 days.
- • Cheques can be stopped instantly for payment.
Customers do not have to stand & wait in queue for depositing cheques within branch business time-frame.
All you have to do is:
Write your account details and mobile number behind the cheque. Please contact branch in case of any issue or for more details.
- Do not leave without Cheque acceptance of the Cheque by the CDM
- High value and non-MICR cheques. These may be deposited at the counter.
- Write your account number and Mobile number, on reverse, to contact for return reason.
- Please do not deposit third party cheques in CDM.
- Cheques deposited after the cut-off time indicated at the respective Cheque Deposit Machines will be sent for clearing on the next working day.
- The Cheque Deposit facility thru CDM is applicable for JKSBL Customers only.